- 24 hour fully equipped fitness center
- 24 hour security and card access for after hours and garage entrance
- 3 level parking garage
- On-site dry cleaning and alterations service
- On-site property management and engineering team
- Sundries convenience store located in lobby
- Tenant discount at NASCAR Hall of Fame
- The Coffee Priest – 7:30am–Noon (Monday–Friday in the café)
TOLA-Rose Italian Eats food truck – 11:30am–1:30pm (Monday on the plaza)
The Tin Kitchen food truck – 11:30am–1:30pm (Tuesday on the plaza)
New Wrap Order food truck – 11:30am–2:00pm (Wednesday on the plaza)
Boone’s BBQ food truck – 11:30am–1:30pm (Thursday on the plaza)
Magnolia's Po Boys food truck – 11:30am–1:30pm (Friday on the plaza)
Like any other institution, the parking garage has rules and regulations to better serve customers. Please take care when driving and follow all signs posted in the garage, and never drive the wrong way. Any vehicle that is parked in an unauthorized space will be towed at the owner's expense. Please do not park in any "Reserved" spaces or in any areas that have been designated as a "No Parking Zone". If found in violation of the parking garage rules and regulations, parking management has the right to boot vehicles.
Cousins has made available two Eaton Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in the parking garage. The stations are located on level P2 and are available to all NASCAR Plaza tenants and visitors. There is no fee associated with using the Cousins Properties charging stations.